Monday, December 30, 2013

KENDALL DUPERSOY, KARMA ISN'T POVERTY, ASK ROLAND TUITT, ERNO LABEGA SR, THEO HEYLIGER, ELTON JONES ETC ETC

I have a behind the scenes 'spat' with some politician right now on another account. We disagree. Karma is NOT poverty, unless you were rich b4 and lost your wealth somehow. Our politicians spend more time picking out their suits 4 church service than they do paying attention in church, or reading the bible. Jesus got every place without an SUV, why should I be sad that I don't have one? Paul was imprisoned 4 being a Christian, Paul lost everything to be a Christian, who am I? The bible tells me that it's easier 4 a camel to get through the eye of a needle than it is 4 a man with wealth to get into heaven. WHY? Because ones a man accomplishes his dreams and gets his wealth, he forgets all about Jesus. That' why Jules James made so many people cry. He's a PASTOR!!! Yes he's a pastor, but since gaining power and wealth, has he been as faithful? Of course not, because had he truly been a Christian Pastor, he wouldn't have hurt so many people. What I know is that MANY St Maarten politicians DO NOT believe in God or the Bible. THEY DON'T!! No matter how many times you see them in church on Sundays. St Maarten is all about appearances. They go to church, because they have to consider the congregation vote, and it's great P.R. to be considered a 'church person' and Christian, but they're not. They realize that the church is simply another outlet to get votes. SO they go to church as a show. I sit at home and read my Bible I guess because I won't be begging the vote in 2014. You'll see a lotta them in church in 2014, but don't look at the suit, look at the CHARACTER. Not what you HEARD, what you KNOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment