Friday, December 27, 2013

ST MAARTEN ALREADY GETTING READY.....DUTCH ELECTION 2014

They are deep in the gutter, and they already have handfuls of mud to sling, but the politicians will be doing most of the mudslinging behind the scenes. They are good at delegating the mudslinging to their assistants, and to random negroes that they helped along the way.
Let's be honest, their are some true government dogs out there. People who've gotten a crumb, and now are die hard loyalist, no matter what these politicians do.
They are satisfied with their crumb, so why shouldn't you be satisfied?
It's these mostly illiterate, and semi-literate people who will be doing the government's 'grassroots' campaigning for them. Some honestly CAN'T read, so everything is told to them and they go out and repeat it as gospel. No research, no second opinion, no nothing.
Everybody is talking about "clean battles", when behind the scenes they are loading the ammunition.
Most politicians don't even realize most of the criticism comes from their own party.
E.g. Dr Lloyd Richardson......The U.P. and D.P. have never divulged any negative feelings about Doctor Lloyd to me, when I get all the "diss"-information on Dr Lloyd, it is ALWAYS his own party.
When you are in politics and government and you come to me with a story or you send one of your minions, you know precisely what I do. That's why I COLLECT a LOT of info but blog very little details. Its about the "source" and the "motive".
Someone in the 'media' said that I allowed politicians to 'use' me, to get their stories out.
LOL!!! At least they're not using me to ensure a 'residency permit'. I am no politicians pal or buddy, and I don't pretend to be, and they can't convince me that they are.
Save your sympathy for those poor and in need, these politicians don't need your sympathy, although they love it, because they love playing the victim as the collect $100.000+ per month both over AND under the tables.
People need to realize that the majority of our so called 'local' press are NOT local. So when they criticize the government, it's easy for the Government to find a 'flaw' in their residency paperwork, so they get deported, or they just dump their body in a fishtrap somewhere.
The so called 'local' media should be proud that real St Maarteners are standing up, and taking on Government doing what they could never do, but instead they want to feel threatened.
Since I've started blogging, I don't know how many I've assisted in teaching and setting up blogs in St Maarten.
Long after I'm gone, there will be blogger criticizing the government.
And there will be bloggers who will make me seem tame.
mr al wathey photos judith roumou. al wathey and Joe richardson are known as "the wicked and wild wind" in st maarten politics

No comments:

Post a Comment